I am absolutely swooning over these oats. They are naturally sweetened, hello summer peaches, and full of whole food goodness. They are easily made the night before and are ready to be grabbed out of the fridge and enjoyed in the morning. These will make your morning both nutritious and delicious 🙂
Packing individual portions in jars is ideal for a meal on the go. Perfect as part of your after-the-gym routine or saved to enjoy in a few quiet moments. These oats will leave you feeling nourished and energized. Bring on the day with this tasty recipe!
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 peach chopped
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Toppings: 1/2 peach chopped, 1 Tbsp sliced almonds, 1 Tbsp toasted coconut
- Blend 1/2 peach (chopped) and almond milk in blender.
- Pour into jar and stir in chia seeds
- Refrigerate over night
- In morning top with chopped peach, almonds and coconut